What makes a promising practice?
- Proven positive outcomes and metrics
- Progressively impacted workforce through productive employment or continued education
- Addresses internal or external barriers towards success of employees
- Demonstrated longevity and has been implemented at least one full calendar year
- Includes elements addressing civility, inclusivity and equity for employees and community
- Can be transferable to other organizations based on funding model, location, timeframe, etc.
Feature your Promising Practice!
Our Talent and Training Consultants will review the information you submit and follow up with you, if necessary, to gather more details. Once the information is vetted and approved, your promising practice will be featured on the Talent Resource Navigator.Start by creating your account!
Know of an employer doing great work?
Suggest a promising practice via our recommendation form, and our Talent and Training Consultants will reach out to the employer you recommended to gather more information and begin building a future promising practice feature.Suggest a promising practice
Find Promising Practices...
Our team has identified resources to address obstacles people can experience on their way to being a productive employee. Find resources in your community that can help!Find Promising Practices